Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 19 Admitting To Failure

For the past several days I have had an unexpected, yet pleasant house guest. This is the reason I haven't blogged in several days. When you have guests stay with you, you tend to eat out at some point, or at least we do. I have to admit I cheated several times because of eating out. I do have regrets, of course. But, the beauty of falling is, you get back up! My plan is to get right back on that horse and keep on riding.With the help of my friend, I learned a lot about myself over the past few days. She helped me see why I do some of the things I do.

I must admit, I am scared to get on the scale tomorrow. I don't doubt I have gained so I know it's crack down time for me. Look, we all flub at some point in our diets, don't we? I am willing to be completely transparent and admit I cheated. Before, I used to hide it. The beauty of it is, we learn from it. I must say, I feel miserable right now, not mentally...but physically. I feel like a stuffed pig! I hate that feeling. Thankfully, it will only be temporary! Tomorrow is a new day!

For the sake of my dignity, I wont post what I have been eating the past few days. LOL

2 comments:

dolphin lady said...

You go, girl! Just get right back on that horse and don't kick yourself over cheating a little. You are doing great! And don't worry about the scale, it will make you happy again in a few days:-) Your honesty is refreshing and encouraging. Love you!

Unknown said...

Wow..thanks so much for that encouragement! Love you too!!!!