Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 14 Cheater Cheater, Funnel Cake Eater!

I was pleased to see I lost another pound. Although, getting on the scale wont be so pleasing tomorrow. I would love to avoid it if I could. Today I showed my human side. Yes, I cheated. I have two moments of weaknesses. I refuse to beat myself up over it though because life does sometimes get in the way. For me today, I was getting in the cabinet for my melba toast and staring back at me was a small piece of candy. I don't know what came over me but I just reached in and grabbed it. This triggered a mini binge that I am not proud of. Then, tonight we went to the fair. I was very good until it was time to leave and everyone was getting funnel cakes. How do you go to the fair and not get a funnel cake? Well, I didn't get one of my own, like I usually do. I only ate a bit of Baileys and a bit of Michaels. Well..I had to even things out ya know...lol Tomorrow, if I gain more than two pounds I will have to do something they call a steak day. It's where I don't eat all day, just take my drops and then at the end of the day I have the biggest piece of steak I can handle. The next day, it's claimed you will take off those gained pounds. The scale will tell all...tomorrow!
I will not bother posting my meals for the day for the sake of my dignity. lol

1 comment:

Michael Wilson said...

What a great, creative title. You are doing an amazing job on this diet and the blog. Keep it up.