Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 13 Priorities

I see a pattern happening here. No loss today. It seems I see a loss about every other day now. I am sure it's my body readjusting after a loss. I am not complaining though, at least all this hard work is paying off. I am learning valuable lessons on this journey.
One of them, prioritizing. I am learning where my priorities lie. Even though it is so hard for me to give up food, my number one priority is my health. Losing weight for me isn't just for vanity purposes, even though I want to look good in those jeans. I want to be around for my kids future, I don't want to be the fat mom who is too tired to play with my kids. I want to feel good and have more energy. So, for me, what comes first is eating healthy. When I am tempted to eat something I shouldn't have, all I do is remember how it tasted. I tell myself that food only last a moment, but the pound gained can last much longer.
So, here's what I ate today:

Lunch: Turkey burger  170 cals
            rotel     20 cals
            small apple   55 cals

Dinner: Turkey chili   180 cals
             Melba toast   20 cals
             small apple   55 cals

Today's total calories  500

Getting all my water in each day has been a struggle for me but I managed to get it all in today and I remembered my vitamins.

No comments: