Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 16 I'm Melting!

I failed to blog last night due to being sick. Yesterday was my weekly weigh in though and I am happy to report I lost 4.6 pounds for the past week. Then I got up this morning and to my surprise I lost another pound so that takes my grand total to 17 pounds in two weeks. Yay me! I must admit, I was worried after I cheated at the fair but this just goes to show this really is working, but I too have to work it as well. If anyone is considering this diet, I just want to warn you. It's not easy by no means. I have had to mourn the loss of food over the past few weeks. I've have to show extreme disciple when my family was eating my favorite foods. I've done plenty of diets in my life time and quit on almost all of them, only to gain more weight back. I am determined I will not quit this, even though there has been times I wanted to.
Losing this much so fast is only giving me fuel to keep on going. I am so determined to lose the whole 40 pounds in 40 days. My health coach tells me that not many can do that and that most women only lose 25-30 pounds in the 40 days. I tend to be the exception to that! I will set the bar for women on this plan!

I'm not posting my meals for yesterday because it's the same as I usually eat.

No comments: