Sunday, September 19, 2010

Changing Gears

I must confess something, but first apologize for not blogging much lately. Michael and I decided to redo our kitchen cabinets and it has consumed us just a little. I am so glad I am doing this though because  I am able to relate the transformation of my cabinets to my own personal life. It has been amazing! I feel I am being transformed as the cabinets are also transformed.
Now to my confession...I can no longer tolerate this HCG diet. This does not mean however that I am quitting, because I am not! I am only shifting gears to another plan. I am going on a more healthier plan for me. I truly am one who believes every "body" is different and so should be their diet. We are not "one size fits all" by no means! So therefore, neither should our diets be. I want to say however, please don't allow my opinion of the HCG diet effect your decision to try it. We all need to form our own opinions.
I will continue to post what I will be eating so you may follow my progress and continue to witness my weight loss progress.
The plan I will be doing, I have done before and had amazing progress with. I lost 67 pounds before I got pregnant with Toby. It's called Michael Thurman's 6 Week Body Makeover. Some of you may have heard of it. If you want more information on it, just post a comment and I can help you with it.
Tomorrow I will post my meals and explain more about the plan.

No comments: