Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 5 Stress Eating

I wasn't very surprise this morning when I stepped on the scale and saw it didn't move. Yep, no gain, no lose..nadda! But it was bound to happen. My body is adjusting to the big drop it's already experienced. I am hoping to see something in the morning though.
Today was a stressful day for me.To give a brief background about me, I am a stress eater. When I am stressed, I will in fact binge. Today was a real challenge for me. I was to start a new at home job but nothing was going right. I was severely stress. All I wanted to do was eat to comfort myself. I must admit, I was very close to saying forget it, and binge on the spaghetti the family had for dinner. Why is it by the way that all the foods you really never cared about before looks so much more yummy when you know you can't have them? Spaghetti never looked so good tonight! I passed though! I told myself no, someone spent a lot of money on me with this plan and I wasn't about to waste their money. Now, if it was my money, I am pretty sure I would've binged. Lol So, here's what I ended up eating instead:

Breakfast: Nothing (slept in)
 Lunch: Turkey burger covered in rotel and mustard   185 cals
Snack: Orange & Melba toast   90 cals
Dinner: Chicken breast 3 oz.
            Salad w/ tomatoes and dressing   155 cal
            Melba toast   20 cals
Snack: watermelon   50 cals


Total: 500 cals

Oh, and in case you were wondering...I declined the job. Way too much stress in my life as it is.

No comments: