Thursday, August 26, 2010

Here Goes Nothing...Day 1

Today is my first day on this plan. First thing every morning I have to weigh myself. For the first two days I have to "load" up. It's exactly what is says, loading up on calories. For these first two days I have to eat a minimum of 3000 calories per day. Yes, you read that right. Then for 38 days it's 500 calories. And all along I will be taking B12 drops as well as Calcium and Potassium and not to forget, HCG drops 3 times a day. That will be where my calories and nourishment come from. I will explain on that when the time comes.

I must say, today was an eye opener. In order to load up, we decided to eat at Mc Donald's for breakfast and Lunch. OMG!  Let's just say, meeting 3000 calories was no problem at all when you eat there. Wow!
Here's what I ate and what the calorie count was.

Breakfast:  Sausage, egg and cheese biscuit- 560 calories
                 Hash brown                               - 150 calories
                 Carmel Frape  (large)                 - 680 calories
Total:                                                           1390 calories

Lunch:       Quarter Pounder w/ cheese        - 510 calories
                  Regular size fries                       - 380 calories
                  Diet Coke (I know..lol)            - 0     calories
Total:                                                           890 calories

Dinner:      BBQ Chicken(leg & thigh)         - 600 calories
                 Cheesy potatoes                        - 250 calories
                 Cheesy  biscuit                          - 100 calories
                 Diet Coke                                  - 0    calories
Total:                                                            950 calories

Night time snack: Ice cream & brownie         -500 calories

Grand total for the day = 3730 calories
I also started my drops today. 15 drops under my tongue 3 times a day of the HCG and one dropper full of B12 once. The other vitamins begin in the next few days.

Wow, can you imagine if we are just mindlessly eating, how the calories can just add up? It's no wonder why our nation, including our kids are so over weight. This was eye opening for me today eating at Mc Donald's and counting the calories.  I'm blown away. There have been times when we were on vacation, we would eat this much, not thinking of the intake. 

Here's a challenge for anyone reading this. If your not watching what you eat now, spend a day mindlessly eating but keep track of the calories and see how much they rack up for your day. I imagine you too will be surprised! 

No comments: