Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 2

Today was the second day of loading up calories. Oy! Now I understand why we aren't to eat much from here on out. I'm so stuffed that food is the last thing I want to see for a month. Wow! Did I just say that? LOL It's true though, I never thought I would have trouble eating freely, but I honestly found it a challenge. I feel bloated and miserable. I don't think I will see a drop just yet on the scale. When I weighed this morning I was up a pound and half, but I am not surprise because of all the food I ate. But I am positive that in the weeks to come I will see the scale go down.

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: 1 filled cream cheese doughnut  - 300
                1 chocolate glazed doughnut       - 250
                chocolate milk                             - 360
                                                                = 910
Snack:     1 chocolate filled doughnut         - 300

Lunch:      2 pieces of chicken                    - 600

Snack:       ice cream & brownie                 - 500

Dinner:      4 enchiladas                              - 900
                 chips & salsa                              - 140
                                                                = 1040

Total for the day:                                      3350
HCG Drops 3 x's
B12 1 time

Tomorrow  begins my big day. I start eating 500 calories and drink loads of water or green tea.As always, comments, questions or advise is welcome!

No comments: