Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 3 And I Have A Headache

Okay, I made it through my first day of eating only 500 calories, and let's just say, detox sucks! Just after lunch I got a killer headache. I can honestly say though, I wasn't tempted to eat. I was very hungry, but I read that passes after a few days. I'm sure some of you may think this is a bit extreme. I thought the same thing once. But after reading how this plan works, I understand now. See, I am getting the bulk of my calories from the HCG drops, not my food. I am eating food to keep my metabolism burning. The drops are releasing calories from all the fat I'm losing into my blood stream.

Along with eating only 500 calories a day, I also have to drink 3 liters of water or green tea. Let's just say, I haven't gone to the bathroom this much even when I was pregnant! Wow! Oh! And please tell me, why is it that when you're on a diet, everything on TV is about food?
So, here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: med apple   70 cals

Lunch: 3.5 oz. chicken tender loin
           1 cup lettuce w/ raspberry vinegar
            Melba toast
Lunch total cals..125

Dinner: Turkey burger
            1 cup Broccoli
            1 cup lettuce w/ raspberry vinegar
            Melba toast
Dinner total cals.. 230

Snack: Strawberries and watermelon    70 cals

Today's total calories =  495

I can go a little below or above the 500 calories. I drank 60 oz. of water and 60 oz. of green tea w/ Stevia. Tomorrow will be a challenge for me because we will be eating out after church. I planned to have a salad with chicken breast.

No comments: