Friday, August 10, 2012

Im baaaack!

Well, my last blog here was 2 years ago. Wow! And..I think it's been that long since I actually was serious about losing weight again. Seems life got the best of me over the past few years, but I am back, and I am stronger than ever.
One thing I have learned, you aint gonna lose it unless you are either determined, committed (and not in the institutional kind of way, although...hmmm),serious, or scared into it for health reasons.
 It's amazing how tempted you can be, once you made up your mind to lose weight. In order to stay focused, you have to look the other way so many times. I just keep telling myself, I don't want to undo the progress I just did. In one day, I can undo a weeks worth of hard work. To me, at this point, its just not worth it. So..here I am, back to "Blogging Away The Blubber" and hoping someone may jump on board with me. I promise to make you laugh, think and give plenty of ideas along the way.
Some of you may know me from SugarFree Me. Wow, how I miss teaching those classes and all the people. I am not a novice when it comes to nutrition and weightloss. I, like so many others just lost my way. Let's just hope I have found it again. I hope to blog regularly again and post any tips I find on the way, and I love comments so if you have a tip..share away and I will pass it along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the post. I miss the fellowship and the support in our sugar free group. I have asked myself where has the time gone and how did I get back to where I had worked so hard to get away from. about a month ago I had started cutting my portions and drinking water more. now if I could get motivated to exercise. I don't think going from the bed to the recliner counts. a lot has to do with the shift I work. I just don't feel like doing a thing. I am trying tell myself I can do something while watching tv. thanks for posting. sharla

Unknown said...

Sharla, Have you considered joining a 24 hour gym and going to work out after work to unwind from your shift or on a break? I work nights and have just discovered it's ok to work out at night. lol There's always a solution, just need to find it.