Monday, August 13, 2012

Ya Gotta Start Somewhere

Don't you just wish you could wave a magic wand and the pounds just...poof? Well, here in the real world, it don't work that way, so we gotta start somewhere. My start began with pulling back what I ate (portion control) and drinking lots of water. For me however, it's now enough. Im flabby. Yes, I confessed it..I got dimples everywhere except where it's cute. So I need to exercise. Tone up. Iron out the old flab. Unfortunately as I said before, I cant walk long distances so someone suggested a bike.
Yesterday I bought a bike, It's nothing fancy. No bells (Oh I wish!) or whistles. It's just an old fashion bike with a large seat(Oh God, not large enough though).
Wow, it's been a long time since I rode a bike, but I guess once you learn you just don't forget. So off me and Toby went, riding. This kid is going to burn this flab off me one way or another. We rode 2 miles and let me say this, when I was finished, I literally thought my legs were made of rubber. I could NOT walk. Haha! Today we rode 2.5 miles and went adventure searching. It was fun! And I already feel the burn. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. But, I finally have a start again.
Those dimples aint gonna iron themselves. So, I got to start somewhere. I wont see a difference in a week, but soon..I will. I say all this to say, if you want results, you have to start somewhere. Pick something you enjoy, and start.

Here's my pretty new bike...

No comments: